Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Music

Here is a sneek peek of my entry to brent's up coming battle of the bands. I'm waiting for a microphone (A possible up coming B-day present) so I can record the lyrics with the music. I hope you like it, it took a few days too do.

My band is called "Resisting the Sun" and this song is called "waiting for love to show".

The Lyrics are:

Waiting for love to show

Where are you? I’m still here.
Can it end this way? I’m so scared.

Am I still breathing?
Am I still breathing?

Where are you? The love you promised gone.
Was it ever there? Now I’m not so sure.

Am I still breathing?
Am I still breathing?

Waiting for love to show.

Later...

2 comments:

Team Wyatt said...

Wait.. did you write this?

pg slot said...

บริษัท slot pg จะเล่นเกมไหน ก็สนุกสนานสุดสนุก และรับเงินรางวัล PGSLOT ในเกมมาก สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง เปิดให้บริการ พร้อมเกมสล็อต ที่จะทำให้ท่าน รับเงินรางวัลมั่นใจ เกมใหม่พลาด