Sunday, April 20, 2008

Clarification...

For those who were confused about my last post, here's a little clarification. Yes, I composed the music. I have a software program that let's you create the sheet music and then play's it. However it requires some work to the add a singer... I have yet to find a microphone so my entry will probably be without words.

Here comes the clarified part... Since "Mark Dorff" isn't a very good stadge name and most singers use something else for publishing there work I came up with "resisting the sun" as a good band name that fit the music and audience who might enjoy it. IT IS NOT A REAL BAND I just made it up :) While I realize I'm not great by any sense of the word, it's nice to create something...

Also for those who want to know, the baby's room is ready. Christy and I bought the last few things we really need for the labor and after and so it's becoming more real. We also had a birthing class saturday. Were ready :) I think... Anyway excited to say the least. Later.

3 comments:

Team Wyatt said...

Thanks for the clarification :) I'm amazed Mark! That music is beautiful and very moving, great job.

Evaly said...

You are getting so close to d-day! So exciting!

pg slot said...

pg slot 6g มาแรง ที่สุด ในตอนนี้ เป็นเรื่องที่น่าสนใจอย่างมากในวงการเกม PG สล็อตออนไลน์ในปัจจุบัน ซึ่งมีการพัฒนาและนวัตกรรมที่ทันสมัยเข้ามาเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นได้สัมผัสประสบการณ์การเล่นที่ยิ่งใหญ่และเพลิดเพลินไปกับความตื่นเต้น