Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Day I Thought My Heart Would Burst

Sunday morning I couldn't sleep. I was up at 4:30 in the morning baking cookies. I was misty eyed thinking about what a special Mothers Day this was.



Mark and I had both of our mother's in town; and both of our sister's that are mothers. I can't remember the last time we spent Mothers Day with any of our family.



It was Parker's 3rd birthday- the little boy who made me a Mom. And we were blessing my newest little boy- and hallelujah! he would be blessed with a name that I thought suited him... Benjamin Adam.



It was my favorite Mother's Day to date. Thank you to all my family members that made it so special!



Mark's family who came from California.


My sister's family- they're in Maricopa. My only local family.


My parents came from Texas.


Mr. Wonderful


One lucky and proud mamma!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

that is quite a mother's day. all those events wrapped into one. and you sure threw everyone for a loop after your fb teasers of Derek.