Saturday, February 9, 2008

10 years from now...

An article was quoted in a testimony last sunday that said it is impossible to predict where you will be 10 years from now. Inevitably what you think your life will be is incorrect. So I put this thought to test... 10 years ago I thought I was going to be the next microsoft... I thought girls were not interested in me and that my chance of marriage by 24 was slim although not impossible :) I wasn't even thinking about kids or a dog or living in Arizona, or riding a motorcycle, or eating cajan food, you get the idea.

The point of the testimony was that of all the things we try to predict in life, we are bound to have corrections, usually a change in interests or priority's. However if you look at your patriarical blessing how many things that it said have come true. It's been around 10 years since I got mine and well it just goes to show it is impossible to predict how those blessings turn out but God knows and he's good for his word.

No comments: