Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An update

Well its been a while since I've said anything here but a lot has happened so here is a "quick" update.

First of all my sincere appologies to Jason, Deanna broke his heart and he was still pretty nice to her about it. I'm sure however just by being on the show he'll find other opportunities :)

School is back in session... I have a five week Finance 380 class twice a week. I feel VERY prepared for this class and hope it won't add to much stress to my life. The course is basicly a sum of all my hobbies... budgeting, accounting, investing, loan practices and banking and best of all Economics. So I should be good to go. I will be attending school full time this fall so this is just a warm up.

Also we just got back from the Luymes family reunion in Sacramento, CA which was a lot of fun. I was in awe of my cousins and siblings on how much they've grow and stayed good people. I felt a lot older than I used to having parker around to take care of but I was ok will that. I know times together will be less frequent with everybody growing up so it was nice to have the opportnity.

I've been able to see my family quite a bit recently which has been nice. At the birth, blessing and reunion. Considering I don't talk to Cami or Evaly much over the phone but maybe twice a year it was nice to see them and hear about whats going on.

I'll be honest though Cami has reconsidered coming to Arizona and while I would like her to do whats best for her and not come here just because I want her to. I did feel like I could be a better big brother if she was closer... Maybe it's just a big brother thing but I don't want her to feel like I'm not in her corner when she needs me.

Parker is a stud still. I put christy in charge of pictures because I'm not predictable enough :) so get on her if you want more.

As for my typical ranting and raving about economics, politics and foreign policy there's probably to much to write but in summary here's my view, the stock, housing markets will be better soon. No matter the price of Gas if the individual phases it out they'll be better off. Have a good food storage. Get out of Iraq. And there's very little McCain can do to get my vote. But it won't matter anyway most likely Obama will win. Either that or will all be speaking chinese when china cashes in on the 1.8 trillion they loaned us :)

Just kidding... Well sort of... Lifes good, let the market do its thing and study the constitution! Later...

No comments: